Copyright, trade marks and database rights
- Copyright in the Material is owned by D Johnson Orthopaedics Ltd or its content suppliers.
- The names and logos of D Johnson Orthopaedics Ltd and all related product and service names, designs and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of D Johnson Orthopaedics Ltd and may not be used without our prior consent.
- You may not systematically extract or re-utilise parts of the Website without our prior consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation any parts of the Website without our prior consent.
- You may not create and/or publish your own database that features what we consider in our sole discretion to be substantial parts of this Website without our prior consent.
- You may not print reproduce or reuse, resell or use in any commercial way any information from the site. The information is provided for the sole purpose of your own personal information and its use should be restricted to this purpose alone.
Your use of the Website
You agree not use the Website for any purpose that will break the law or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trade marks, service marks or other intellectual property rights of D Johnson Orthopaedics Ltd or third parties. You also agree not to violate the privacy or other personal rights of others or use the Website in any defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful manner. You agree to put D Johnson Orthopaedics Ltd back in pocket for any losses it suffers, damages awarded or any costs that it incurs as a result of your use of the Website.