Injury at work

If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident at work, which was not your fault and you suffer from a workplace injury, you may be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation. As with all accident compensation claims, you would need to prove that your injury, illness or disease was caused as a result of the negligence of another party (in this case your employer) and once you appoint a personal injury solicitor, they will assist you in compiling your evidence and presenting it to the third party insurers.

Claiming Personal Injury Compensation

Mr. David Johnson has undertaken medico-legal reports for more than 30 years. Solicitors from around the UK regularly instruct Mr. Johnson. Often this is in relation to a major injury, catastrophic injury and high value contentious claims. If you wish to make a claim then you should first visit your doctor to have the injury assessed. You should appoint a solicitor to act on your behalf. The solicitor with gather up the relevant medical records, X-rays and MRI scans before providing a letter of instruction to Mr. Johnson. Medico-legal appointments are usually available within 2-4 weeks with a report available a week or two later.